1) Jeon, J., Kim, W., et. al. (2016) Gene therapy by proteasome activator PA28γ, improves motor coordination and proteasome function in Huntington;s disease YAC128 mice. Neuroscience., 324:20-28.
2) Seo, H., Hong, C., et. al. (2015) Increased TRPC5 glutathionylation contributes to striatal neuron loss in Huntington’s disease. Brain., 138(Pt 10):3030-47.
3) Kim, D., Jeon, J., et. al. (2015) Neuroanatomical Visualization of the impaired Striatal Connectivity in Huntington’s Disease Mouse Model. Mol Neurobiol., 53(4):2276-86.
4) Noh, H., et. al. (2014) Prediction of miRNA-mRNA associations in Alzheimer’s disease mice using network topology. BMC Genomics., 15:644.
5) Noh, H., and Seo, H. (2014) Age-dependent effects of valproic acid in Alzheimer's disease (AD) mice are associated with nerve growth factor (NGF) regulation. Neuroscience., 266:255-65.
6) Kim, W., and Seo, H. (2013) Baclofen, a GABAB receptor agonist, enhances ubiquitin-proteasome system functioning and neuronal survival in Huntington's disease model mice. Biochem Biophys Res Commun., 443(2):706-11.
7) Cooper, O., Seo, H., et al. (2012) Pharmacological Rescue of Mitochondrial Deficits in iPSC-Derived Neural Cells from Patients with Familial Parkinson's Disease. Sci Transl Med., 4;4(141):141ra90.
8) Seo, H., and Isacson, O. (2010) The hAPP-YAC transgenic model has elevated UPS activity in the frontal cortex similar to Alzheimer’s disease and Down’s syndrome. J Neurochem., 114: 1819-26.
9) Seo, H., et. al. (2008) Compensatory changes in the ubiquitin-proteasome system, BDNF and mitochondrial complex Ⅱ/Ⅲ in YAC72 and R6/2 transgenic mice partially model Huntington’s disease (HD) patients. Hum Mol Genet., 17: 3144-53.
10) Seo, H., et. al. (2007) Proteasome activator enhances survival of Huntington’s disease neuronal model cells. PLoS ONE., 2: e238.
11) Chung, C. Y., Seo, H., et. al. (2005) Cell type specific gene expression of mid brain dopaminergic neurons reveals molecules involved in their vulnerability and protection. Hum Mol Genet., 14: 1709-25.
12) Seo, H., and Isacson, O. (2005) Abnormal APP, cholinergic and cognitive function in Ts65Dn Down’s model mice. Exp. Neurol., 193: 469-80.
13) Seo, H., et. al. (2004) Generalized brain and skin proteasome inhibition in Huntington’s disease. Annals Neurol., 56: 319-28.
B) Cancer big data analysis for precision medicine
C) Integration between genotype and phenotype
D) Molecular marker identification with Genomic data
3. 대표 연구업적 (논문)
1. Protein-gene Expression Nexus: Comprehensive characterization of human cancer cell lines with proteogenomic analysis. Computational and Structural Biotechnology Journal. 2021, 19:4759. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.csbj.2021.08.022
2. Integrated molecular characterization of adult soft tissue sarcoma for therapeutic targets. BMC Med Genet. 2018 Dec 31;19(Suppl 1):216. doi: 10.1186/s12881-018-0722-6.
3. RhoGAP domain-containing fusions and PPAPDC1A fusions are recurrent and prognostic in diffuse gastric cancer. Nat Commun. 2018 Oct 25;9(1):4439. doi: 10.1038/s41467-018-06747-4.
4. Construction of a Transcriptome-Driven Network at the Early Stage of Infection with Influenza A H1N1 in Human Lung Alveolar Epithelial Cells. Biomol Ther (Seoul). 2018 May 1;26(3):290-297. doi: 10.4062/biomolther.2017.240.
5. ASpedia: a comprehensive encyclopedia of human alternative splicing. Nucleic Acids Res. 2018 Jan 4;46(D1):D58-D63. doi: 10.1093/nar/gkx1014.
6. Sporadic Early-onset Diffuse Gastric Cancers Have High Frequency of Somatic CDH1 Alterations but Low Frequency of Somatic RHOA Mutations Compared with Late-onset Cancers. Gastroenterology. 2017 Aug;153(2):536-549.e26. doi: 10.1053/j.gastro.2017.05.012.