1) Jeon, J., Kim, W., et. al. (2016) Gene therapy by proteasome activator PA28γ, improves motor coordination and proteasome function in Huntington;s disease YAC128 mice. Neuroscience., 324:20-28.
2) Seo, H., Hong, C., et. al. (2015) Increased TRPC5 glutathionylation contributes to striatal neuron loss in Huntington’s disease. Brain., 138(Pt 10):3030-47.
3) Kim, D., Jeon, J., et. al. (2015) Neuroanatomical Visualization of the impaired Striatal Connectivity in Huntington’s Disease Mouse Model. Mol Neurobiol., 53(4):2276-86.
4) Noh, H., et. al. (2014) Prediction of miRNA-mRNA associations in Alzheimer’s disease mice using network topology. BMC Genomics., 15:644.
5) Noh, H., and Seo, H. (2014) Age-dependent effects of valproic acid in Alzheimer's disease (AD) mice are associated with nerve growth factor (NGF) regulation. Neuroscience., 266:255-65.
6) Kim, W., and Seo, H. (2013) Baclofen, a GABAB receptor agonist, enhances ubiquitin-proteasome system functioning and neuronal survival in Huntington's disease model mice. Biochem Biophys Res Commun., 443(2):706-11.
7) Cooper, O., Seo, H., et al. (2012) Pharmacological Rescue of Mitochondrial Deficits in iPSC-Derived Neural Cells from Patients with Familial Parkinson's Disease. Sci Transl Med., 4;4(141):141ra90.
8) Seo, H., and Isacson, O. (2010) The hAPP-YAC transgenic model has elevated UPS activity in the frontal cortex similar to Alzheimer’s disease and Down’s syndrome. J Neurochem., 114: 1819-26.
9) Seo, H., et. al. (2008) Compensatory changes in the ubiquitin-proteasome system, BDNF and mitochondrial complex Ⅱ/Ⅲ in YAC72 and R6/2 transgenic mice partially model Huntington’s disease (HD) patients. Hum Mol Genet., 17: 3144-53.
10) Seo, H., et. al. (2007) Proteasome activator enhances survival of Huntington’s disease neuronal model cells. PLoS ONE., 2: e238.
11) Chung, C. Y., Seo, H., et. al. (2005) Cell type specific gene expression of mid brain dopaminergic neurons reveals molecules involved in their vulnerability and protection. Hum Mol Genet., 14: 1709-25.
12) Seo, H., and Isacson, O. (2005) Abnormal APP, cholinergic and cognitive function in Ts65Dn Down’s model mice. Exp. Neurol., 193: 469-80.
13) Seo, H., et. al. (2004) Generalized brain and skin proteasome inhibition in Huntington’s disease. Annals Neurol., 56: 319-28.